|Running along||Kleine Wittenburgerstraat|
|Running over||Nieuwe Vaart|
Sometimes given the more official sounding name of Oosterdokbrug, Bridge 277 is in close proximity to the old d’Peliekaan warehouse on the Hoogtekadijk, which was built in 1902 and converted into apartments in 1989.
Its striking primary colour scheme reflects the playful nature of its name, making Pelikaanbrug a real summer favourite among the Bridges of Amsterdam team.
¹ Near the Artis Zoo in the Entrepotdok district of Amsterdam, there are six bridges named after animals: Pelican Bridge, Donkey Bridge, Hippo Bridge, Chicken Bridge, White Cat Bridge and the recently opened Elephant Bridge.